Our heartfelt prays go out to our family and friends who have been affected by Superstorm Hurricane Sandy. If you would like to donate to the relief, give blood or volunteer. see the American Red Cross web site: http://www.redcross.org/
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is a Halloween-themed special event held on select dates in Magic Kingdom theme park. Purchase of an additional event admission ticket is required to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.
During Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, Guests of all ages are encouraged to dress up in their favorite Halloween costumes. Even better, you can collect delicious candy as you trick-or-treat around Magic Kingdom theme park.
In addition to many favorite Disney attractions, Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is filled with special entertainment, including:
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade—including Disney Characters and the stars of the Haunted Mansion attraction. The parade begins with a spook-tacular ride by the Headless Horseman.
- Happy HalloWishes—a spectacular fireworks show where the Disney Villains go trick-or-treating in the sky.
- Many favorite Disney Characters and Disney Villains in special Halloween costumes.
- Special lighting, music and theming effects transforms special areas of Magic Kingdom theme park into happy haunted hollows.
The tone of the event is, well, “Not-So-Scary”, and is appropriate for children of all ages.
This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please!
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 20 minutes COOK TIME: 5 hours
|Nutrition Information per serving|
|Calories: 540||Calories from Fat: 230g|
|Saturated Fat: 14g||Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Fat: 25g||Cholesterol: 135mg|
|Sodium: 920mg||Total Carbohydrates: 48g|
|Sugars: 8g||Dietary Fiber: 4g|
|Protein: 31g||Vitamin A: 120%|
|Vitamin C: 15%||Calcium: 50%|
- 2 containers ( 15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
TIP: This delicious dinner tastes even better the next day.
Shop our ETSY shop and use code COLUMBUSDAY and receive 10% off your total purchase. Hurry offer ends 10/8/2012 midnight!
Holiday Quick Ship™ Bows
Get a Holiday Quick Ship™ * Fast Processing & Shipping Time USPS Priority or Express Mail Shipping with your Holiday Quick Ship™ purchase.
Need a Bow Fast for Holiday Portraits or a Special Occasion?
Shop our quick ship category.