This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please!
SERVES: 8 PREP TIME: 20 minutes COOK TIME: 5 hours
|Nutrition Information per serving|
|Calories: 540||Calories from Fat: 230g|
|Saturated Fat: 14g||Trans Fat: 0g|
|Total Fat: 25g||Cholesterol: 135mg|
|Sodium: 920mg||Total Carbohydrates: 48g|
|Sugars: 8g||Dietary Fiber: 4g|
|Protein: 31g||Vitamin A: 120%|
|Vitamin C: 15%||Calcium: 50%|
- 2 containers ( 15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
Spread 1 cup Pasta Sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Pasta Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Pasta Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Pasta Sauce, heated.
TIP: This delicious dinner tastes even better the next day.